Our Last Round's Winners!
In order to give our participants time to submit more awesome Mawile entries, we're extending this round until Sunday, July 20th!
You cannot win if you don't say what Pokemon you'd call out if you're chosen!
We had some excellent Buizel entries, but that time has come!!
jinnyhinkle's top three were (in no particular order):
The winner, and the next caller will be...
Draw Me A Pokemon!
In this activity, the caller will choose a Pokemon - any Pokemon they like - and if you wish to participate, all you have to do is draw that Pokemon. All of the entries will be judged, and the winner will become the next caller!
Each round will be one week long, starting Monday (sometimes Tuesday if there is a delay). Entries close Sunday night. Entries are judged the following Monday, and the next caller will be chosen! There's no need to sign up, just have fun drawing everyone!
Monday is the Judging Day! No new pictures can be submitted after Sunday night!
And now, for this round's caller...
Submit your pictures to the Draw Me A Pokemon gallery folder by Sunday, July13th, 11:59pm EST! poke-fanclub.deviantart.com/ga…
Rules and Details
It may look like a lot, but as you can imagine it's actually quite simple, so make sure to read all of the rules and details before entering, please!
Just submit your picture to the Draw Me A Pokemon folder, and make sure to tell us the Pokemon that you would choose if you become the next caller either in your deviation's description, a comment on this journal, or a note to the club.
(And we'd love it if you mention 'Draw Me A Pokemon' in your picture description, too!)
We're sorry, but to keep this activity moving, we can't accept any late entries. Feel free to do them, though- no EVs will be taken away, but you will have to submit it to the Poke-Fan Art folder, not the folder for this activity.
One of the purposes of this activity is to get people to draw! For that reason we'll only be accepting pictures that have been made for Draw Me a Pokemon. We won't accept previously submitted pictures, or pictures done for other club activities or events.
You should keep your entries down to one, and you may replace an entry with another you like. If you really can't decide from more than one picture, just let us know, and if we feel it's right, we may let you submit both, but only one picture by the same artist can be in the top three!
Please just stick to Pokemon by itself, no accessories, etc. We would like this to be an opportunity for the artists to be creative!
Try to vary up the Pokemon being picked! Of course we'd like you to pick whatever Pokemon you'd like, but for the artists it may get a bit dull, so if you see that a Pokemon's been picked a few times already, try not to pick it again.
The same person can only be caller again after ten rounds, but no sooner! Recent callers may still enter, they just can't be chosen as caller again for a little while.
If you can resist the urge, the caller should try not to fave entries until judging day! We don't want our other participants to be discouraged if their picture is not faved while another's is. Also, it may influence what people decide to submit later in the contest, giving some an unfair advantage.
Should you be the chosen winner, make sure you're prepared to judge the entries on Monday of the following week!
When it's time for the pictures to be judged, the caller will pick their favorite 3 entries and send them in a note to the club, preferably as early as possible on Monday!
-> If you live in the eastern hemisphere (Australia, etc.), Monday night is probably the best time for you to send your note.
The caller should specify which picture they like the most of the three, but remember, if the top choice is someone that has been a caller before in the last ten weeks, we'll have to ask you to pick someone else or do so ourselves.* We want to make sure that callers are rotated and that the same few people don't get picked every time.
Do your best to be around for judging! If you submit your top three on time (early on Monday), you get an extra point! If the caller doesn't send their verdict before Monday is over, then the admins will choose the top three, the winner, and of course, the next caller.
If you know it's impossible for you to send your note on time on judging day, please send a note to the club ASAP and we'll try to figure something out.
Callers can submit to the round they called the Pokemon for if they really want to, but they cannot select their own work for the top three!
When a caller submits their top three on judging day, they can also attach a Caller's Comment from them to everyone who entered their round. But keep it short and sweet! ^^
* Someone may be caller again before ten weeks are up only if all entrants for that round have been callers within the last ten weeks.
Since this is a Poke-fanclub activity, EVs will be awarded as usual. More EVs will be given based on the complexity of the picture completed and the drawing difficulty level of the Pokemon!
If you get chosen for the top 3, you earn an extra 4 EVs, and if you are chosen as the winner, you get an additional 5!
As caller, if you're on time (after 12AM Monday, before 6PM) with noting the club with your top three, you get an extra point, making it an even ten!
Previously, In Draw Me a Pokemon...
181. alewism called out Gengar (Top: fav.me/d6ilhrr fav.me/d6hy42v fav.me/d6i1jtj )
182. x-VanillaDesertMii-x called out Gigalith (Top: fav.me/d6iwu74 fav.me/d6j0dth fav.me/d6jyw3q )
183. Kodinami called out Elekid (Top: fav.me/d6l2y7w fav.me/d6lezrl fav.me/d6li5nv )
184. AzzWrath called out Glaceon (Top: fav.me/d6mhf07 fav.me/d6m7v4l fav.me/d6lxdbt )
185. RussianBlues called out Shinx (Top: fav.me/d6mxl5m fav.me/d6msjxa fav.me/d6mtlqy )
186. lutrasilvereye called out Xatu (Top: fav.me/d6ojmtq fav.me/d6nqy1c fav.me/d6nynp5 )
187. Rock-Bomber called out Snivy (Top: fav.me/d6pf04p fav.me/d6p1qof fav.me/d6ovyd7 )
188. Carnie-Vorex called out Kadabra (Top: fav.me/d6qbel8 fav.me/d6q07bm )
189. Stilith called out Audino (Top: fav.me/d6qmvbz fav.me/d6qpuka fav.me/d6qxiuk )
190. Pombei called out Deino (Top: fav.me/d6s2aq1 fav.me/d6rsup5 fav.me/d6rgfzt )
191. Allispoon called out Ambipom (Top: fav.me/d6sz80j fav.me/d6slid4 fav.me/d6sbz03 )
192. Syico called out Swoobat (Top: fav.me/d6tm8wc fav.me/d6tf6as fav.me/d6titob )
193. TopHatTruffles called out Metagross (Top: fav.me/d6u03i4 fallingtourniquet222.deviantar… fav.me/d6u74vr )
194. AlbinoVerde called out Cofagrigus (Top: fav.me/d6vichv vaguelygenius.deviantart.com/a… fav.me/d6vk8ol )
195. vaguelygenius called out Furfrou (Top: fav.me/d6wnubp fav.me/d6wul9c fav.me/d6x35nz)
196. Hapuron called out Noivern (Top: fav.me/d6y4n9x fav.me/d6xlc11 fav.me/d6xxq9y )
197. Mesozord called out Cloyster (Top: cemhta.deviantart.com/art/Watc… fav.me/d6yle7k fav.me/d6yd3bh )
198. ShinyGazterra called out Torterra (Top: fav.me/d6zgpyf fav.me/d6zno62 )
199. ameri-linel called out Lopunny (Top: fav.me/d708dim fav.me/d7102tg fav.me/d710mk0 )
200. MonkeyL0L called out Spinda (Top: fav.me/d71noco fav.me/d71hz1a fav.me/d71tnrb )
201. Chari-Artist called out Avalugg (Top: fav.me/d72dh5x fav.me/d729ph7 fav.me/d72ht8n)
202. Dryicenightfury called out Donphan (Top: fav.me/d7371rs fav.me/d735x7n fav.me/d73l2lp )
203. Brandnman called out Munna (Top: fav.me/d74weae fav.me/d74emew fav.me/d74d6j2 )
204. SunSmeargle called out Espurr (Top: fav.me/d75jeqz fav.me/d75jlpw fav.me/d75cmx7 )
205. LadyKuki called out Honedge (Top: fav.me/d76pbbn fav.me/d76lwh4 fav.me/d76dzk8 )
206. Malliya called out Dewgong (Top: fav.me/d77fkde fav.me/d779m3i fav.me/d774tjz )
207. jinnyhinkle called out Nidoran (F) (Top: fav.me/d78hwn9 fav.me/d781lnj fav.me/d78dheg )
208. Tusofsky called out Totodile (Top: fav.me/d795jiq fav.me/d79lm3m fav.me/d79awuy )
209. Bafa called out Ludicolo (Top: fav.me/d7a1mox fav.me/d7ayu7s fav.me/d7amo7x )
210. Allispoon called out Mankey (Top: fav.me/d7bx3iv fav.me/d7buy7w fav.me/d7c28lo )
211. rose-kisses called out Goodra (Top: fav.me/d7e8p2s fav.me/d7edk7n fav.me/d7e28oh )
212. Amphibizzy called out Leavanny (Top: fav.me/d7f7z3d fav.me/d7ezdbu fav.me/d7f4ths )
213. ameri-linel called out Typhlosion (Top: fav.me/d7fl88w fav.me/d7fsizo fav.me/d7fkf2f )
214. Doctor-of-Madness called out Minccino (Top: fav.me/d7gw0ox fav.me/d7gveoq fav.me/d7gsouc )
215. rizegreymon22 called out Gengar (Top: fav.me/d7i0nek fav.me/d7hki6n fav.me/d7hd1dq )
216. redyoshi77 called out Scrafty (Top: fav.me/d7iaeer fav.me/d7ih0g9 fav.me/d7idao6 )
217. turnipBerry called out Mienshao (Top: fav.me/d7jsmiv fav.me/d7j5ts2 fav.me/d7jgo7q)
218. Scribble-Nest called out Natu (Top: fav.me/d7k2pz7 fav.me/d7kgckq fav.me/d7k5y28)
219. Kat-Skittychu called out Pikachu (Top: fav.me/d7amb4j fav.me/d7kwtco )
220. ShinyMeowstic called out Meowstic (Top: fav.me/d7lzxv0 fav.me/d7lqz07 fav.me/d7mc5ba)
221. Maemi-Sedai called out Braixen (Top: fav.me/d7n413l fav.me/d7mrvr3 fav.me/d7mogc7)
For older rounds, go here! poke-fanclub.deviantart.com/bl…
We love to see what you guys have to say, but if you're going to comment, please refrain from complaining about the chosen winners or Pokemon.
Part of this activity is giving the winners some time in the spotlight, and in winning they've earned the privilege of choosing whatever art appeals most to their personal taste -- regardless of the quality -- and whatever Pokemon they want (even if it's... goodness forbid... not cute or popular! ). The staff of the Poke-Fanclub can do nothing about the pictures or Pokemon chosen, so complaining will do nothing except possibly upset the people who worked hard to win or get into the top three... (And remember, we reserve the right to hide comments at our discretion.) If you want to see pictures or Pokemon you like in Draw Me A Pokemon, enter a round! You just might get your chance!
Thank you everyone!
Of course, please comment or note us with any questions you may have!